Free Methodist World Missions is looking for an individual, couple, or family to serve at the Kibogora Guest House for 1-2 years.
These individual(s) would manage the mission guesthouses. This would include overseeing several guesthouse staff and maintenance staff, and working directly with a bookkeeper. Some experience in hospitality, and ideally in some sort of guest management, is essential. All members of the Africa missionary team – whatever their job assignment – are involved in some form of discipleship. That is true for this role, and is easy to arrange.
- • Ability to anticipate hospitality needs
- • Ability to work with people in a supervisory role
- • Coordinate volunteers coming to work at the hospital
- • Basic familiarity with bookkeeping on Quicken or similar software
KIBOGORA GUEST HOUSE:
- • The Kibogora Guest House was formerly used for long-term missionaries. There are 4 family homes, 5 apartments, and a 9-bedroom “hotel.”
- • The guest house is used for volunteers coming to work at the hospital. When space is available, it serves as a bed and breakfast for people traveling through the area.
Contact for further information. Assistance with housing and travel available for qualified candidates.
Would you like to talk more about this opportunity? Let's set up a time to talk.
Contact: Beth Cullison, Missionary Personnel Administrator Beth.Cullison@fmcusa.org :: (317) 616-4758