Free Methodist World Missions is looking for an individual, couple, or family to serve at the Kibogora Guest House for 1-2 years.
These individual(s) would manage the mission guesthouses. This would include overseeing several guesthouse staff and maintenance staff, and working directly with a bookkeeper. Some experience in hospitality, and ideally in some sort of guest management, is essential. All members of the Africa missionary team – whatever their job assignment – are involved in some form of discipleship. That is true for this role, and is easy to arrange.
- • Ability to anticipate hospitality needs
- • Ability to work with people in a supervisory role
- • Coordinate volunteers coming to work at the hospital
- • Basic familiarity with bookkeeping on Quicken or similar software
KIBOGORA GUEST HOUSE:
- • The Kibogora Guest House was formerly used for long-term missionaries. There are 4 family homes, 5 apartments, and a 9-bedroom “hotel.”
- • The guest house is used for volunteers coming to work at the hospital. When space is available, it serves as a bed and breakfast for people traveling through the area.
APPROXIMATE FINANCIAL NEEDS:
- • Airfare to Rwanda (one-way) – $1,000 per person
- • Rent – $350-$450/month
- • Utilities – $50/month
- • Food – $100-$150/month per adult
- • Travel – $1,000-2,000/year
Would you like to talk more about this opportunity? Let's set up a time to talk.
Contact: Beth Cullison, Missionary Personnel Administrator Beth.Cullison@fmcusa.org :: (317) 616-4758